Friday, February 19, 2010

Has anyone encountered spirits in a Hotel room?

I lived in an old NYC hotel and had several ghostly experiences. One of the strangest was the image of a painting of a woman in vintage apparel (1890s) that would ';enter'; my room every night when I turned off the lights. It would appear in a certain corner of the room as a small square of misty light, then it would gradually move closer and become larger and more distinct until I would finally sit up and switch on the lamp by the bed. It was the strangest thing - being haunted by a ghostly painting. I tried to convince myself it was my imagination, but it really happened, every night. After I tired of sleeping with the light on, I finally asked for a different room. The proprietor said, ';Oh, that room - yeah, it's haunted, or so I've been told.';Has anyone encountered spirits in a Hotel room?
People die in hotels, so if there were such things as ghosts then its possible the spirit could be trapped away from its home and loved ones, and probably i little unhappy about it. However, my haunted hotel experience, may change the way you look at yours. My future wife at the time and i were staying at a military hotel,she always carries her fathers cross. When we were getting ready for bed this night, my fiance went to the washroom to do whatever it is that women do to get ready, i started watching television,after about ten minutes i was getting drowsy when i felt the other side of the bed go down in one particular spot behind my back as if a person sat on the bed. At first i thought it was my fiance, but then i heard her call from the washroom that she hopes her mom and dad are pleased with our decision to get married. I must have turned pretty white, but so did she when i told her what had happened. She told me that the reason she carried her dads cross is so they (her mom and dad) can travel with her. So dont discount the possibility the ghost in your hotel room is someone connected to you.Has anyone encountered spirits in a Hotel room?
not in a hotel room but as a child in my own home
I work in a hotel.





And strange things happen in rooms where people have died.





TV's turning themselves on...lights on and off, shadows where there is no sun or natural light...then there are areas in the hotel where nobody wants to be around 3:00 am.





Pots and pans....noises from a kitchen. Lights turning themselves off or on.





People commit suicide and have been murdered in some of our rooms:





2812, murder.


911, suicide, and some others I cannot recall.





Of course, I could be making this all up, and I may not even be associated with any hotel at all. But there is a probability that what I have written is true.
not me but my sis in law.she was asleep in a hotel room with her husband then she saw something white was moving back and forth beside her!she was so freaked out and shivered so badly even her husband could feel that she's shaking with fear.since then,they and even us vowed not to stay in that hotel anymore.the hotel's name is s***** hotel in penang,malaysia.be afraid - be very afraid!
I used to work as a waitress in a 3 storey hotel that used to be a family's home and down stairs there was a bluestone corridor and room that used to be a morgue! They actually turned it into a night club. It was a very freaky and scary place to be at closing time!
no, thank god! but i work at a hotel and am friends with people in other hotels. one particular hotel down the street had a engeneer die in their hotel and can occasionally be seen roaming the halls.people have said to have even spoken to him passing by the halls....soooo scary, stuff like that creeps me out
Yes. I stayed in a hotel on an Indian reservation in New Mexico and woke up about 4:00 am and saw an Indian man standing next to my bed looking at me. I sat straight up in the bed and he disappeared. I have never been more scared in the whole life.
well i trust ur statement coz i have been through it


i went europe once when i was 19 i went there to meet my gf


but at that she was living with her parents so i booked an hotel to stay as per europe expences are more so i decided to stay in 3 or four star hotel so my gf can easily visit me i managed to get one on the same day i arrived i met my gal and took her to my room she was very exicited but while walking towards over room we saw a blood mark on the colidoors borders


i thought it was something else other than blood


me my gf where having shower together in the bath tub


i was lying in the bath tub she was having shower infron tof me


something happened i dont know wat i saw my gf rotating round and when the round was completed i saw her face full green it was just for a few sec i was like stunned


i made my mind it must be an illusion


we carried on with sex while having sex she was riding me and i saw on the roof the shadows which shows a guys body getting cut by a ladies one i got scared and soon after i left that room and had another room in some other 5 star hotel


damn even now i feel scared when ever i think abt that time
Yes, I woke up, got out of bed and the bed was a mess, I went downstairs to have breakfast with my folks, then, when I came back up, guess what?!?!?!





The beds were made! AHHHHHHHHH.....





But this one is in all seriousness. My third grade teacher was part of a dance company in her day, with guys and girls, and they were staying at a hotel. The girls in one room, guys in the other. The first night the girls heard footsteps in the hall, loud footsteps. They turned on the lights and looked out the peephole and saw a white figure and thought the guys were playing a trick on them. Going back to sleep, they heard the footsteps again, and a banging, it sounded like somebody knocking on a door. But very loudly. Then the guys came over and knocked on their door, the girls knew it was the guys because they looked through the peephole. They asked my teacher and her friends if they were playing a trick on them and knocking at their door. ';No,'; said the ladies, ';We thought you were playing a trick on us.'; When the girls heard that the guys saw a white figure in the shape of a teenage girl in the hallway, just as they had, they went to speak to the manager. The manager informed them that there was a murder a long time ago. In the hotel, on that specific floor. The murder of a teenage girl, brutal and horrible, done by a young man about the guys' age. He told the guys that they probably wouldn't get much sleep, because the ghost doesn't trust and young men around her murder's age, on her floor of the hotel. Which explianed why she was knocking at their door and not the girls' door. The guys ended moving rooms and then staying somewhere else... Every night after that, the girls still heard a faint knocking, and then footsteps, and then it ended a few days later, ';probably because the ghost was satisfied she had protected the us [the girls of the dance company] from the guys!'; My teacher told us.
i have seen you dear.
Not only that but I bet at the Hotel Huntington Beach you could prove it. Yi yi yi yi yi.
Yep. It was a big 1 liter bottle of Canadian Mist and it haunted me for a couple days!
No, but I had to walk through a hotel corridor to get to my room and it looked like something straight out of The Shining.
no but have run into a lot of them in a bar (gin....rum.... vodka........rye happy day
yes stayed in a hotel in cornwall and had strange things happen there as the building dated back 100s of years and had been used for smuggling etc

No comments:

Post a Comment