Friday, February 26, 2010

If sum1 helps me getting a hotel room with theirs credit card but they aint with me, what the hotel clerk... ?

would do?If sum1 helps me getting a hotel room with theirs credit card but they aint with me, what the hotel clerk... ?
Generally, the person who's name is one the credit card that reserves has to be there on check-in. Sometimes though, they can inform the hotel that another will be the one checking in. But then you have to pay cash, not with the credit card.If sum1 helps me getting a hotel room with theirs credit card but they aint with me, what the hotel clerk... ?
Try booking through expedia or another site where the hotel room is prepaid. When you book put in the request area the name of the person checking in and that the person whose card was used will not be checking in. Also re verify your info directly with the hotel prior to arrival to avoid any issues and make sure the request was noted. Since its prepaid there's no problem of them not getting their money. I've done it before without any problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment