Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If you were sharing a hotel room(but not bed) with a person you found attractive...?

that found you attractive, and you were both single... What are the chances of something happening?If you were sharing a hotel room(but not bed) with a person you found attractive...?
Funny question.





question should be ';how long.';





somewhere between when she says something and I jump over onto her bed.If you were sharing a hotel room(but not bed) with a person you found attractive...?
I'm not good enough at math to calculate this, so I'm going to say it would go something like this:





there's a 50% chance of each person initiating action with the other, and a 50% chance of the other person following through with it. So, all-in-all, since I'm bad with probability, I'd say there's a 50% chance of something happening.





Is that a useless answer or what?
Very good. A long time ago, when my dad was filming a movie, I went along, but stayed in the hotel. I ordered room service, and let me tell you, I really got room service! The guy was soooo cute.
how expensive is the minibar?--if alcohol is involved--100% chance something goin down





no alcohol--85%chance of something happening
prolly not. id have to get to know him. which for me at the moment i wouldnt giv into that too quickly.


im not gunna jump the bones of a random stranger. haha
Absolutely nothing. I'm not a slut. I would have to be in a committed relationship with that person.
with me? slim. I don't sleep around, and I want to wait until marriage. however the average every day person would probably go for it.
Oh, SOMEthing would happen. Maybe not everything, but definitely something....
depends....something probably would happen if both are ho's lol
I'd bang anything that walks let alone on a bed to the side of me. Haha =]
Having Sexual Relation...





It is just my opinion
well the chances for something to happend are very high, why not?


i hope yo dont regret
Very likely.
if i could pick the person, i would make sure something would happen!
depends
Pretty high
things would be happening before i got the chance to think about it
Hmmm..
110%
100% ;]
100%
lol about 99/1 im jumping him end of story
Very High...if we are both attractive people then we are gonna show some skin
Slim to nothing
Depends on if we were drinking
dial 0, they'll send up a guy to push the beds together. Tip him $5
Depends how much wine is involved... if none then under 70%, if any ...over 71%
none-i prefer talking over sex
This happened to me at Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, we had sex, duh. Then gambled.
Hmmmm.... I'd say 50/50
it up to them not me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment