Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you feel obligated to clean up in hotel room after partying like a rock star for 2 days???

i'm not talking about breaking pictures or anything but do you wipe down the counters and pile up all the tash or do yo say screw it i payed a 159.00 a night for this room they are lucky i am not taking the mini fridge!!!!!Do you feel obligated to clean up in hotel room after partying like a rock star for 2 days???
OCD forces me to leave it neat but for $318- that fridge AND the beds are mine!!Do you feel obligated to clean up in hotel room after partying like a rock star for 2 days???
Yes, thats just rude too live all your junk out especially when there job is too take out the trash not pick it up.
that's why they got maids for that; u paid, right? right, 'nuf said.
dont clean it up there problem not yours!!!!!!!!
Well, I think you should be considerate of others. Yes, it's true that they cleaners were paid for a reason, but try putting yourself in their place. Would you want to clean up a room that some people trashed with a party? Try helping a little by throwing some trashes away and etc. Good luck!
i at least try to make sure that the room is somewhat tidy- towels in the tub, trash in the can, coffee pot emptied that sort of thing. otherwise i do feel bad for the person who has to pick up after me plus the bigger the mess the bigger the tip
It is the right thing to do, straighten the place up, if you do not feel like it leave a note saying, sorry, I hope this helps, yes you did pay for the room, but she does not get much money, it is just nice to be nice. also with the note, leave a few dollars.
Put all trash in the waste basket. Pile dirty sheets on the bed, not the floor, the same with towels in the bathroom, pile on the counter or leave them on the towel bar, not the floor. Don't forget to tip. You are not intitled to take anything.
It's common courtesy to at least neaten up. Put trash in the garbage can and pile the dirty towels on the floor....and leave a tip. It's the right thing to do.
I always feel the need to straighten up. I don't know why. I always at least pick up trash. Cleaning up a little always helps to find things that you may have lost during your stay.
I do pile up all the trash, put all the towels and stuff in a pile. It's about being respectful more than anything- you might have paid for the room, but that is a person making minimum wage that is picking up after you. You should also TIP THEM.
I straighten as I go - I don't even think about it I just do it. I do not wipe the counters or anything but try to pile things up together like the towles, the bottles, the trash, etc
i clean my room every time. i even take all the sheets off the bed and put them in a pile on the floor. it's probably cleaner when i leave than when i got there.
I clean up. Just like I don't leave a mess my kids have messed up at a restaurant.


You don't have to though..


I just put all my towels in one spot. Trash in containers...it is easier to make sure you don't leave your things behind this way as well. So in the end it pays off.


I don't see a need to wipe down counters or floors unless there is something odd there like a spilled bottle of champagne. I also make sure there was nothing left on the deck if there is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment