Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can i book a hotel room for my friend in disney ?

im 17 and i have a debit card and im paying on hotels.com..but you have to be 18 to check in. so my freinds coming with us. would he be able to check in even if the card is not on his name? NOTE : I WOULD HAVE MY ID SO I CAN SHOW THEM THAT ITS MY DEBIT.Can i book a hotel room for my friend in disney ?
If I understand your question, eScapeReality, you are saying that your friend is over 18 and you just want to use your debit card to pay when you get there. Since the payment and the check-in are separate transactions I don't think you'll have any problem. You'll still have to present your card when you check in to handle any additional fees you incur.





You can call (407) 827-7200 (Disney reservations) and ask them the question to make sure. They should be able to answer any questions you have about checking in, etc.Can i book a hotel room for my friend in disney ?
Hiya,





I dont think thats possible because they want an 18 year olds card so they can charge them for things that go wrong or if anything breaks. If ur under 18 i dont think they can do this so they would llose out.





Im having simliar problems, and what im doing is putting my money into my boyfriends account ( hes over 18) and hes booking it on his card. So id advise you to just put your money into your friends account, and book it through that... make sure he/she does though!





Have fun :)
The name that the room is under must be 18.
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment