Friday, February 26, 2010

If you were paid to trash a hotel room?

would you do it?





if so, what would you use to destroy the room.





suggested category:





Travel %26gt; United States %26gt; Las VegasIf you were paid to trash a hotel room?
I have done it without getting paid.If you were paid to trash a hotel room?
Sure!.. From past experience, you can do one hell of a job with some duct tape, a utility knife, stapler gun, bag of rotten tomatos, toilet paper, Sharpie markers, a carton of eggs, and several cans of Redi-Whip.





Go on... make your parents proud!!
Depends on how much I'm being offered. I'd have to consider the legal ramifications, paying restitution to the hotel, etc.
Would depend upon the offered money and the security level of the hotel.


My weapon of choice would be an axe.
no i wouldnt!! coz i know that i'd get in trouble myself!!





hope i helped, please answer mine:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I wouldn't do it. I don't fancy the thought of myself in prison.
yes i would.. hmm well i would put on some deathcore, and then release my anger by destroying everything in sight
you can get paid for that???, **** where do i sign!!
HAMMER TIME!!!
No, I have morals and ethics.
No
No, makes no sense....!!
Not if they had my credit card number!
No, but if you buy me some cheap tax-free beer, I may do it for free...
Totally!





I'd do it for free.. But if you're willing to pay... XD





I'd use whatever I feel like using at the moment.
neh, i wouldnt trash it. Im lame like that.
i wouldnt neet to be paid. i would use a bat

No comments:

Post a Comment