Saturday, February 27, 2010

Enchanted (movie): what TV show is playing when Edward and Nathaniel are watching in the hotel room?

Nathaniel makes Edward change the channel to go back to the show, and there is interaction between a woman and a man; I thought the man was Brendan Frasier (to me, he looks like Frasier) but I checked imdb.com and he is not listed as playing in any movies where he is named Jerry (the woman calls him Jerry). Can anyone help me out?Enchanted (movie): what TV show is playing when Edward and Nathaniel are watching in the hotel room?
It actually isn't a real TV show. The movie playing in the background is the song Beauty and the Beast from the movie of the same title, and the girl who does the voice of Belle is that woman calling the guy Jerry.


I hope I helped. Wasn't Enchanted an amazing movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment