Saturday, February 27, 2010

I was wondering if anyone had good ideas for something romantic i can do for my girlfriend in a hotel room.?

This is for our anniversary and i want to make it something special.I was wondering if anyone had good ideas for something romantic i can do for my girlfriend in a hotel room.?
Come over and talk to me................! I bet we can think of something romantic for the hotel room...............!I was wondering if anyone had good ideas for something romantic i can do for my girlfriend in a hotel room.?
Romantic? In a hotel room? Isn't that an oxymoron?
you could send her out the room to get something';. put a trail of rose petals leading to the bath then fill the bath with scents and rose petals , put on some soft music, crack open some nice wine and just wait for her to return, you could always buy her somehting sexy and have lay out in the bed...light some candles *scented for added affect.also flowers and chocolates are good too !!! another idea is buy some massage oils and give and all over body rub...





Good luck !!! ;)





xxx
If you have to ask then you have no business being there.
give her your kidneys

No comments:

Post a Comment