Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My friend and I are going on Vacation in B.C. Canada. Victoria, Canada. We are 18. How can we get a Hotel Room?

Please help! You have to be 19 to get a hotel room in B.C., Canada. ANYWAY AROUND THIS!?!?!?!??!My friend and I are going on Vacation in B.C. Canada. Victoria, Canada. We are 18. How can we get a Hotel Room?
Fake i.d.My friend and I are going on Vacation in B.C. Canada. Victoria, Canada. We are 18. How can we get a Hotel Room?
There is no law in BC that prevents people under the age of 19 from booking or staying hotel rooms. It may be easiest if you do not have a credit card to stay in a youth hostel. There are several youth friendly hostels in Victoria
I've never heard of any law around that! And I've lived in Victoria my whole life. So just go ahead and book a room, you'll have no problems.
I live in Victoria, B.C. and I spent the night with my bf at a hotel and he booked it alright.. we're 16.
ask one of your parents to book it?

No comments:

Post a Comment