Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ever trashed a hotel room and had it billed to the guy in the next room..?

No, but , I blew up a port-a-potty and blamed on the mayor! (All that crap they sling in politics, you know!)Ever trashed a hotel room and had it billed to the guy in the next room..?
I am not exactly sure how one would go about doing that. (not that I would) Actually, that was part of the plot of a M*A*S*H episode. ;-) Amusing.Ever trashed a hotel room and had it billed to the guy in the next room..?
Nah, but the guy in the next room has billed ME for him trashing his room! Wait... Was that you?
Like today dude, I heard the scream from a mile away when he got the bill! :O
No, because some day you will get a bill from a guy next door !
yes, yesterday :)
No


Im innocent like that.


-Lay Lays :)
never
Just last weekend!!!
Yea Was That You Who


Got My Bill !
hahaha i wish!
of course not!!!
why?

No comments:

Post a Comment