Friday, February 26, 2010

Poll:What are you most tempted to steal from a hotel room?

a.Towels


b.Bathrobes


c.Pillows


d.Coffee maker


e.Bible


f.shampoos %26amp; lotionPoll:What are you most tempted to steal from a hotel room?
I have 3 very nice and plush robes, I 'picked' them up when we drove to Pennsylvania from California. We stayed at many nice hotels, I did not steal them, I liberated themPoll:What are you most tempted to steal from a hotel room?
Coffee maker.
Shampoo. I use all the lotion while in the room, if you get my drift.
F. Only because they are free and hotels expect you to take them. I did accidentally bring a towel home in my dirty laundry and the hotel charged me for it so I'm careful now.
towels haha!


esp with the hotels name imprinted..


i think i did it in almost all hotel we went to..


in las vegas, hotels near disneyland then in AZ lol
Bible, and uh, throw in some holy water with those scriptures please.
nothing
After all the exposes that they've had on hotels, nothing.
nothing
F. Shampoos and lotion





I always steal those. One time my friends and I waited for the cleaning lady to walk away from her cart and took even more before we left! They can't cost the hotel *that* much, can they? Why not take a few...lol
Coffee maker lol ...i like coffee alot

No comments:

Post a Comment