Saturday, February 27, 2010

In Pretty Woman.....what does Vivienne watch on the TV in the hotel room?

Its in black and white and there are two women stomping around in a big wine barrel or something.In Pretty Woman.....what does Vivienne watch on the TV in the hotel room?
I Love Lucy! The best TV show of all time! That specific episode is called ';Lucy's Italian Movie.';





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043208/In Pretty Woman.....what does Vivienne watch on the TV in the hotel room?
I love Lucy.








(wow, it's so weird to think that some people, young people I guess ... Have never seen the classic TV shows that are so obvious to most .... don't get me wrong, I can't tell one tree hill from gossip girl to degrassi whatver HAHA)
she's watching i love lucy, silly! you've never seen that episode? they play i love lucy all the time on tvland you should watch sometime :]
Are you watching it on telly atm? It's 'I love Lucy'
I believe it is the grape stomping episode of I Love Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment