Saturday, February 27, 2010

I lock myself out my hotel room and the battery pack on the door is died and the key want work and the hotel?

Is run by a bunch of rag heads that could care less. I'd find a pay phone and call 911 tell them the place is being robbed. The sit back and watch the fun. Unless your locked out because you decided to run down to the ice medicine buck naked. Had that happen to me once, man was I embarrassed.I lock myself out my hotel room and the battery pack on the door is died and the key want work and the hotel?
Go down to the front desk, announce who you are showing proof and let them know your situation. If you do not belong in that room you won't get in. Hotel policy.I lock myself out my hotel room and the battery pack on the door is died and the key want work and the hotel?
Go down to the front desk and ask the manager on duty to send up a maintenance person to fix the lock or change the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment