Friday, February 26, 2010

Where did pitbull get his beat for hotel room service?

Thats easy!!!! Its Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On. Its an old House song from the 90's. I still love the original better then pitbuls version.Where did pitbull get his beat for hotel room service?
For the life of me I can't remember the name of it, but working at Six Flags for 2 summers, I've heard that beat many times. Its a beat they've used to advertise the amusement park.


And the lyrics aren't that original either (besides the sexual innuendos). ';Gimme that sweet, that nasty gushy stuff-'; I Just Wanna Love U/ Jay-Z. ';After the party in the hotel lobby-'; Ignition/ R. Kelly.Where did pitbull get his beat for hotel room service?
yepp!! it's Nightcrawlers Push The Feeling On....1993!! :)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSzpOUwiLkc
Hahaha. I love Pitbull! And that song! xD


I think he made it up. I don't hear any song relationship.
it's from an old song but i don't remember the name lol

No comments:

Post a Comment