Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you like free hotel room,and free motobike? in vietnam?

I live in saigon. My house have 2 rooms free. If you travel to viet nam, you can stay free in my house. I don't need money. My family only live speaking english with foreigner. You can use motorbike free if you come here, and my sister will help you visit my countryDo you like free hotel room,and free motobike? in vietnam?
Chao Ang...





Your offer is very generous, and I am sure you will receive many people to accept. Please make sure your new friends will enjoy everything Saigon has to offer, and especailly the kindeness the Vietnamese people have given me when I visited last year.





Xin ChaoDo you like free hotel room,and free motobike? in vietnam?
You're welcome!

Report Abuse



';mo dan'; i'm surprised at you ... its ';chao anh';..thoi!

Report Abuse



You are very kind. I travel to VN about once a year, and sometimes need a place for just 1 or 2 nights in Saigon. I will keep your email address available. Thanks so much!
YEA,sure email me at nemchucks@yahoo.com.I love you!
if you dont mind i'll write your address down and maybe take you up on it lan khach, duoc khong?... cam on truoc, ban tu te qua.
xin chao ,


yah why not . sounds really good . I am goin to visit vietnam this may 11th but in hanoi :(


If i make it up to Ho Chi Minh then i will . Hix i dont know how to ride motor bikes :(... teach me if i am in there ..okay !!
thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment