Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This whole robin thing on GH??she is supposedly in a hotel room w/ a random?

stranger cause she has post par-tum depression???this is so ridiculous!!!This whole robin thing on GH??she is supposedly in a hotel room w/ a random?
Storyline is crazy, PPD doesn't cause you to wh0re yourself out (excuse my language but that is really what she is doing). I'm sick of GH lately nothing on the show is being resolved.This whole robin thing on GH??she is supposedly in a hotel room w/ a random?
I agree w/you. This storyline has become ridiculous. I had never heard that PPD causes a woman to cheat on her husband. But I think I'm just having trouble w/this whole storyline, in general. It just seems so over the top. I wish they would wrap things up already. Or at least tone it down a little, so that the storyline is more believable. All they have done lately is make most viewers dislike the mom, which is the exact opposite way we should be feeling. We should feel sorry for Robin, not feel like she's been acting like a shrew. So, I hope either the writing gets better or they storyline ends soon. I've been ffwding most of Robin's scenes.
It is crazy and the writer's have gone too far. I have never heard of PPD making women cheat but apparently Elizabeth tells Patrick (according to spoilers) that it can cause women to cheat. It could just be said to make Robin more sympathetic or it could be true but I doubt it. But if it can be so severe that some women attempt suicide, I guess it is a possibility. Nonetheless, I don't like the way they are portraying her and I didn't like her much to begin with anyway so I fast forward her. I will stop once she is home to see how Patrick deals with her.
This part of it is getting ridiculous I have never heard of PPD causing this to happen. BUt then again I am not an expert on the topic. She is supposed to get help this week so hopefully we won't have to deal with it much longer.
This entire storyline is ridiculous, and socially irresponsible. It's clear the writers didn't do any research at all into PPD.
Ill be glad when the writers move on %26amp; stop having Robin play this role.
the whole storyline is stupid. they just keep making robin annoying
ughh i know and she has a ton of make-up on and the ugly leather jacket....ughh this storyline i awful..
This storyline is going way too far.
yes
patrick is hot who would want to cheat on him?

No comments:

Post a Comment