Saturday, February 27, 2010

So, let me get this straight: Costigan and Yidiot, in the same state, same city, same hotel room, same hot tub?

Has a film crew been hired yet?So, let me get this straight: Costigan and Yidiot, in the same state, same city, same hotel room, same hot tub?
Just me so far....I got the hot tub all to myself...except for a portly man in his late 70's. He hasn't moved in awhile so I'm using him as a foot stool.





Costigan should be here soon


Ohhhh..... Billy Billy BillySo, let me get this straight: Costigan and Yidiot, in the same state, same city, same hotel room, same hot tub?
If everyone signs the consent form, I'll be filming :)
I'm going to need a cold shower at just the thought. Wait, I need to find out for sure if Billy and I are related. Billy?





I wouldn't be able to hold the camera steady enough.
I was hoping someone would at least make a you tube movie out of this week end, I would LOVE so much to see it!! I'm already laughing so hard just imagining it, if I can't be there I at least would appreciate seeing a condensed version!
Last time Yidiot climbed into the tub with me he brought in a corded electric gerbil with him... I was shocked. He is no longer welcome.
There'd better be a film crew - I ain't wearing that French maid's outfit for nothing.





Hmmm - like you didn't know who was gonna take care of the ';room service'; .....
I just got a message from Costigan.......... he will be bringing the camera!!


You might want to keep your pants on for this one.
**SPEECHLESS**
If not i will personally hire one.
I am going to work hard this weekend and do my best to block some of those images.
you mean there's one they haven't been banned from? must be in the ';back woods'; somewhere.





*do I hear dueling banjos?*
I DJ Weddings, else I would be there despite the 6 hour drive!
I don't want to be anywhere near Yidiot in a hot tub, just say'n.
are they eating beans again
I have a great video camera, but no money for a room...just sayin!
LOL, that's funny. You might be able to make some money off the video.
I just have two questions to ask..





one...do you know if they got their shots?...





two...is there at least ONE woman with them?...
We must unite to block them all IF they do not post youtubes of this event!





Seriously.





ma
Whoa i think my weekend plans just changed... I'm going!! LOL
I truly hope there is someone on standby with the bail money AND a camera! And Ma's right, we need a show when it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment