Friday, February 26, 2010

Which haunted hotel room would you rather stay in?

Room 237 at the Overlook Hotel (';The Shining';)


OR


Room 1408 at the Dolphin Hotel (';1408';)Which haunted hotel room would you rather stay in?
The Overlook. More room to play. Besides, the room at the Overlook wasn't really haunted, Jack was.Which haunted hotel room would you rather stay in?
I think that I would rather stay in 1408 because it is smaller and less room for ghosts to hide it. I would just stay on the bed and wait until morning.
The Dolphin. I don't think he was physically hurt in the room. At The Overlook you're definitely getting strangled by a creepy rotting nude grandma.
1408





The ghosts in the Shining have freaked me out since I was a kid.
Room 237
Room 1408. I like Dolphins. It always looks like they're smiling!
237, I think I'd have an easier time fighting off that old lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment