Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Name of free Las Vegas magazine in your Hotel Room?

Does anyone know the name or the phone number of the free las vegas complimentary magazine thats in your Hotel room. It list all restaurants, shows, etc. The last time I went to Vegas I called them and they sent me a free copy. I wanted to plan my stay better and ahead of time. I'v learned its a lot more fun to plan on a few shows etc. ahead of time instead of reading who is playing where once i get there.


ThanksName of free Las Vegas magazine in your Hotel Room?
I believe it's called What's on in L.V, here's a link to a web page www.whats-on.com.


I'll check tomorrow at work and see what the mag is called, then i'll post it on here. Check out the web page, and maybe it is what your looking for.





I checked at work today and yes the webpage is


www.whats-on.com the number to call if you need it is.


# 702-891-8811 to order subscription 800-494-2876





or go to subscriptions@whats-on.comName of free Las Vegas magazine in your Hotel Room?
Good idea. There's two links below; I hope that helps.
First, the name of one of the magazines is What's On.





Try www.lasvegasnow.com, a link provided by Channel 8 with all the stuff to do, reservation links, and more.





Also look at the Las Vegas Review Journal (www.lvrj.com) Neon on Friday for everything you would ever want to know.
What's On is one and sometimes they put 24/7 in the rooms as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment