Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who is gonna clean my hotel room tomorrow?

:)Who is gonna clean my hotel room tomorrow?
an immigrant,there work ethic is to strong.





i think they sould leave, my 18 year old cousin needs a job, or he's going to be a flunky. QUIT TAKING OUR JOBS!!!!@!@Who is gonna clean my hotel room tomorrow?
CALLING ROOM SERVICE!!! SEND IN THE BROOMS AND DUST PANS!! CLEANUP IN SUITE 23 lol
Lucky you,Hotel room and all.Hope it is a Vacation you are on.
You should leave a nice tip if they show up tomorrow!
Undocumented staff from a third world country, is my guess. Under minimum wage, and no benefits, so tip big!
the fairies.
The maids.
Ha ha, nobody gets this question, do they???? I'm guessing you're referring to the fact that tomorrow is supposed to be the big Day Without Immigrants strike, or whatever it's called. Most people are oblivious to the fact that immigrants, both legal and illegal, do lots of work for our country.
NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!
Uumm! the maid?
Chamber maids get paid to do that work!
Dick Cheney will be coming to clean your hotel room tomorrow.
you or the maids if you have any.
No one.





Not to worry, it will get cleaned on Tuesday and you still wont have to leave a tip.
a maid i would assume...unless you are in a self serve hotel
JLo and her friends.
I will so please leave me a big fat tip so I can send money home to Mexico to feed my 13 kids, God bless America!
The room service maids.
knock...knock...Housekeeping
CLEAN IT YOURSELF!!!!
obviously your roomkeeper.
the maids
you are. get busy!!!!
Well someone must get paid to do it or i guess maybe it will clean itself! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment