Saturday, February 27, 2010

Would you rather camp in a tent or cabin with someone special, or spend the night at a hotel room?

If you're with someone special, would you prefer to enjoy nature and the outdoors or would you rather spend the night indoors in a hotel room? OK, a suite would be OK too.Would you rather camp in a tent or cabin with someone special, or spend the night at a hotel room?
Well, to be honest, when I am with someone special that is my rather and it does not matter where, I am there to be with that person if she wants to perch in the top of the tree, that is what I do. When I find that someone that is that special it is not my place to determine where she wants to stay, it is to provide her with what she wants for as long as she wants. When we get there then we reciprocate and it is my turn. Taking turns is fun and the fun is endless.if you get your rathers in order.Would you rather camp in a tent or cabin with someone special, or spend the night at a hotel room?
Baring the mosquito thing .... The company will make the trip fun. I guess it would depend on what else you were doing on the trip .... I mean sleeping in a tent is cool, but if you were attending a play or formal event ... a hotel may be better.





;-)
Depends on where you are! If you are in a city downtown, I don't think camping is appropriate! Ha, ha.





Really though, camping is great, so is staying in a cabin. However, if this is the first time you will be with that someone special, I'd stay away from tents unless you and he are really into camping, or roughing it! Bugs, being damp, cold, hungry, waiting for the fire to get going, rain, etc., don't always make for romance!
OUTDOORS.... its amasing what a little bit of FRESH AIR can do.... hehehehehe......
i hate the outdoors, but there is one significant person in my life i would like to be anywhere, or do anything with. she is my million bucks
In a suite. I just don't see the outdoors as being intimate.
DOESN'T MATTER FOR ME ,WHEREVER I AM AS LONG AS ITS WITH MY SOMEONE SPECIAL EVERYTHING IS GREAT....
A cabin would be a perfect compromise for me. Close to nature, someone special and a matress!
Unless you are REALLY into roughing it, I would go with a nice hotel. This is coming from someone whose husband thought it would be ';neat'; to camp out for our wedding anniversary. I would have opted for the hotel.
camping under the stars
uh hotel room?!?!?!?!?
Personally, I'd prefer a tent. It's always so romantic laying under the moon and counting stars with your special someone. ;) But bring along something comfortable to lay on... maybe an air mattress.
Outdoors, just you your significant other, and the out doors.
depdns on what whould be happening. the nature for me, unless we would be making too much noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment