Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What was the last thing you stole, from a hotel room that you stayed in?

The maid..no..lol..towelWhat was the last thing you stole, from a hotel room that you stayed in?
Just the shampoos, etc...to give to homeless sheltersWhat was the last thing you stole, from a hotel room that you stayed in?
laundry bag, shower cap, toothbrush, towel, matches, lotion...i mean a lot!!!
The safe... no seriously the room had a small safe attached to the wall in the closet. it was kind of a motel but not as sleazy, but not nice enough to be a hotel, yeah and the neighborhood wasn't great for dumb guests new to the area so they had safes in the rooms and the car was parked right in front of the room and I took the damn thing.
The little shampoo bottles and phonebook?
the shampoo and the batteries from the remote control.my friend stole them





lol
I always get the unused soap, shampoo, condtioner, and matches but they are there for us to get anyway but the only thing I stole that wasn't supposed to be taken was a towel and it was by accident. Seriously :)
slippers
The shampoo %26amp; conditoner.
I took the Bible that was in a drawer.....I didn't know therre's one in every room, I thought someone left it.
A towel.
A plug in air freshener
nothing actually .. left them a mess .. from one good night
The Gideon Bible, just to satisfy my sense of irony.
The little things. Soap and those little bottles of shampoo and conditioner. And then as we were walking out, we saw the maids cart in the hall and I stole a bunch more stuff off her cart. My fiance couldnt stop laughing because I had a purseful of soap and he thought I was a dork.
A couple of towels and the ashtray.
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment