Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I found out that my 3 months old bf booked a hotel room stay 1 month ago without me. should i confront him?

he is obviously cheating but he is really nice to me as well in other aspects which is why i feel lost.I found out that my 3 months old bf booked a hotel room stay 1 month ago without me. should i confront him?
oh yeah, all people who book hotel rooms must be cheating. he might of been having trouble with his family, suffering from depression, chilling with one of his mates, don't jump to ridiculous conclusions like that. sure, ask him about it, but don't be so single-minded and accuse him of cheating.I found out that my 3 months old bf booked a hotel room stay 1 month ago without me. should i confront him?
He is having someone. You have been cheated





I have never cheated and will never do it and have fairly good looks but no women wants me, life is strange
I would if I were you. Make sure it couldn't have been for business or for a friend or something. If you are pretty dang sure about him cheating, then go ahead and confront him. Obviously you should break up with him too.
if he is obviously cheeting on you, you should confront him. do you wanna just live the rest of your time with him being played?

No comments:

Post a Comment