Friday, February 26, 2010

If I want to book a hotel room and it asks me for credit card details, and I don't have one, how can I go ?

about booking the room? (without using anyone's credit card details).If I want to book a hotel room and it asks me for credit card details, and I don't have one, how can I go ?
Find a customer service number or the number for their headquarters and talk to a live person. If that person can't help you then work your way up the chain of command until you find someone who can.If I want to book a hotel room and it asks me for credit card details, and I don't have one, how can I go ?
You're going to be hard-pressed to find a hotel that will let you check in and/or reserve without a credit card.





Your only bet would be in a same-day situation, but even then, the hotel is going to want a credit card (or at best, a substantial cash deposit against any potential damages/charges).






most hotels will not take a booking without a credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment