Friday, February 26, 2010

How do you make a hotel room romantic?

I am taking my boyfriend to Chicago, we live in Montana, for a concert at the end of February. We are basically flying in on a Sunday, going to the concert on Monday, and flying home on Tuesday. I would love to make this very special and have the hotel room prepped for our arrival. If it was a surprise for me, I would love the champagne, strawberries, rose petals, candles....but what can I have waiting for my man? He's not a wine drinker and beer and pretzles just doesn't seem romantic.How do you make a hotel room romantic?
young lady rose petals do not make romance - speak sweetness in his ear - the surroundings are just thatHow do you make a hotel room romantic?
U CAN MAKE IT ROMANTIC BYE HAVEING ROSE PEDALS LEADING TO THE BED... U CAN HAVE CANDLES LIT AND HAVE LIGHT DIMED LOW.... U COULD HAVE THE BATHTUB FILLED WITH WATER AND FLOWERS AND CANDELS ALL AROUND

No comments:

Post a Comment