Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm going to Sydney in February...what's the coolest section to get a hotel room?

I'm a bit of a party animal, I like scenery and I'm an avid diver and flyboy...suggestions!I'm going to Sydney in February...what's the coolest section to get a hotel room?
Ravesi's at Bondi Beach. It's located directly across from Bondi Beach, is in a complex that has a nice bar and restaurant and is quite a party place. It's a boutique hotel with only a dozen rooms that are reasonably priced. There are some good dive spots nearby as well!I'm going to Sydney in February...what's the coolest section to get a hotel room?
try everleigh street in redfern
CBD


central business district. best hotels but most expensive, or go to one of the beach hotels
I say either bondi beach or cronulla
The Establishment is a great hotel ;] do look for it, you won't regret your stay there, i promise!
Downtown is the best place to be! Lots of everything and close to the Harbour Bridge and Darling harbour. Here's a link that will let you know about accomodation down town.

No comments:

Post a Comment