Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If you were given a choice of how much you can pay, how much would you pay for a 拢200 a night 5* hotel room?

拢200 i suppose.


Dummy.





Theres a room in the Burj Al-Arab in Dubai, thats 拢26,000 a night. 拢200 isnt the worst if you want luxury.If you were given a choice of how much you can pay, how much would you pay for a 拢200 a night 5* hotel room?
No-one with any sense pays the published rate for a hotel room. Offer them 拢75 and don't go above 拢100.If you were given a choice of how much you can pay, how much would you pay for a 拢200 a night 5* hotel room?
I would start with half the price and see if they would except that.
拢30 a night.
If I could chose the amount - I wouldnt pay anything!
il find the most affordable one
Half that!
i wouldnt pay 200 a night
no way
Well as cheap as I could get it I suppose

No comments:

Post a Comment