Friday, February 19, 2010

What is the minimum age to rent a hotel room?

i heard that it was 21. me and a couple friends (all 18) want to rent a hotel room and will pay cash for it. it will be a cheap one most likely motel 6 or another similar, it is in oklahoma. thanksWhat is the minimum age to rent a hotel room?
I visited Oklahoma last month and had a great time. The hotel I stayed at was OK, but I wouldn't stay there again. I found a list of hotels in Oklahoma here: http://www.hotelroomfinder.org/Oklahoma-鈥?/a> I'm sure you can find a hotel to call and help get you situated.



I had a good time in Oklahoma, maybe I should move there...What is the minimum age to rent a hotel room?
All hotels and motels here require a credit card on file to rent the room, you can pay in cash but you still must have a creditcard to rent the room. Also you must be 21 to rent the room.
its 18.. if its a cheap one than its def. 18....
Is it you the one in the picture???





If so Hurry Up !!! hahahaha
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment