Sunday, February 21, 2010

Any of you still ever get the urge to get away from it all to a hotel room, get stoned and just screw all nite?

Leave the curtain open a little bit and the bathroom light on, put on a show. My school teacher wife like to go out of town and put a show on.Any of you still ever get the urge to get away from it all to a hotel room, get stoned and just screw all nite?
With the exception of getting stoned, it all sounds good to me! Perhaps a few adult beverages instead.Any of you still ever get the urge to get away from it all to a hotel room, get stoned and just screw all nite?
That would be the definition of ';Hotel Sex';.
Definitely, every now and then.
With my man? No. With Antonio Banderas? Hell yes.



I can get stoned and screw all night in the comfort of my own home.
LOL...a responsibility free nite is my dream.
Every single minute of the day.
mmmm absolutely, sign me up!
Yep, me and bf love it for the change of scenery.
Do it all the time!!!!!
yes,





Except for the ';get stoned'; part






LMFAO~ absolutly... no worrys no cares in the world..... not the stoned part.. maybe drunk though~~ lol
If only I could!
Is that an offer?
sure
well now i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment