Sunday, February 21, 2010

Who were those people crashed out on my hotel room floor on Sunday morning?

I dont recall inviting anybody back???Who were those people crashed out on my hotel room floor on Sunday morning?
thats always a sign of a great night out!! I always think I have been abducted by aliens as I suffer with a black hole for memories of nights out xxxWho were those people crashed out on my hotel room floor on Sunday morning?
Pete Doherty and pals.
Pi*ssed up idiots. Just forget about 'em. LoL!
My bad. We'll be out by tomorrow afternoon.
its was me its was raining i was very cold soo i broked the door down
nope werent me either. though it should have been.u forgot about our date hmmmph. lol! x
Are you sure there was anyone there? Too much alcohol can can play tricks on the mind.....lol
dagenham girl pipers ?
is that girl with three boobs still there??????????
not me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment