Friday, February 19, 2010

Which tennis player would you want in your hotel room?

For 24 hours.Which tennis player would you want in your hotel room?
roger federer


justine heninWhich tennis player would you want in your hotel room?
Maria Sharapova.
Anna Kourn and Maria Shara
all the women players
anna kourni? -d sexiest woman once..


shara? - probably will shout as loud when she is in court..





il go for.. MARTINA HINGIS.. i got a huge crush on her. she is a lot hotter now and the true dominant woman tennis player ever played..
I'd want Kim Clijsters in my life but some other guy beat me to her! They're gettin' hitched this summer. Bummer!!
Sania Mirza, nice jugs. She has a cute face, Im sure a little jiz* on it won't hurt.
Uhm... all the guys then I can pick one at a time, and keep them each busy for a while!
none
Wow!!! I want Maria Sharapova!!
ANNA Kournikova, definately not Serena - I think i'd jump out of the window ! ... damn just had a shudder..... horrible tought that!
I kind of have a soft spot for Chris Evert, still... She's a sweet lookin' MILF.
ANDY RODDICK, SO THAT I COULD TELL HIM TO GET HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS *** AND PLAY UP TO HIS POTENTIAL
Maria Sharapova hands down
a quite one, one that will let me rest


one that is young
i think i'll have roger federer and maybe maria sharapova
I want Nadal.


Nadal and Nadal alone !!!!!!!!
anna kournakova
Andy Roddick
Andy Roddick, wow that was easy.
you are sick. i would like to meet serena willams so she could give me some tips on my game.
Mary Pierce. Sarina would be good. Maybe Chris Evert. Haven't seen her lately.
MARAT SAFIN.
Novak Djokovic or Andy Roddick
Can I pick the two ovas?





Korna... and Shara...
The one that is not on tournament but wants to break a world record
Sharapova but if i get 2 throw Vaidisova in there 2
Maria Sharapova





http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/760/mar鈥?/a>


http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/3426/鈥?/a>
Maria Sharapova, Martina Hingis they are hottttttt!
good looking.......great body.....
Does Michael Jackson count as a ptennis player?





I would want him.

No comments:

Post a Comment