Friday, February 19, 2010

What age do you have to be to get a hotel room.?

im gunna be 18 by the time i need the room.


which hotels in NY or NJ allow to be 18 to rent?What age do you have to be to get a hotel room.?
You'll need to check with the specific hotel.. MOST do not allow you to check in if you are under 21 - a few are 18.





Even Motel 6 is 21.What age do you have to be to get a hotel room.?
Okay I'll tell you this cause this has happened to me literally 3 times.





when I was 18-20 (im now 21) I was able to get a hotel and motel, but there is ONE thing you should ask before you go. ';Is there a mini bar?';





becuase if it does you can't get the room because there is alcohol in the room





I made a reservation and all that crap and when I get there they told me I couldn't the room cause it had alcohol, so they gave me the refund and called other hotels for me that didn't have alcohol in the room.
you have at least a baby because i was in a hotel when i was a baby.
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment