Sunday, February 21, 2010

Need help finding hotel room?

I am looking for a hotel room that is a smoking room that also has a jacuzzi or hot tub in the room but keep running into dead ends where all the ones that have jacuzzis are NON-smoking. I am looking for the area of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Hampton Roads etc etc. Can anyone out there give me any leads? Thanks in advance.Need help finding hotel room?
I visited Virginia last summer to vist friends. I can't remember which hotel I stated at, but it wasn't worth recommending. I found a list of hotels in Virginia here: http://www.findclosesthotel.com/Virginia鈥?/a> I'm sure you can find a hotel to call and help get you situated.Need help finding hotel room?
go to BookMe dot com. You can compare prices on all the major travel sites from one location. It's the only way you can guarantee the best deals for the best hotels for your money online.
Go to the hotel and tell me so that even i'll join.


THANKS IN ADVANCE
Try Priceline.com, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment