Friday, February 19, 2010

I want to decorate my hotel room to surprise my bf,but he already surprised me?

together for 5yrs and our bdays are a month apart so last month he surprised me in my house with a trail of red rose petals and candles and a card nd gift and';nuvo'; (that pink dink) anyways i got a hotel room but i dont want to do exactly what he did, i want it to be better. i need ideas asapI want to decorate my hotel room to surprise my bf,but he already surprised me?
Make his favorite dinner and take him to the room you ve reserved. Take a long shower or bath together, Or see if a room with a jacuzzi is available..After use some scented oils on each other and make your intentions know.. ( If he hasn t figured it out by now lol) I ll guarantee he ll forget what he did for you and he ll enjoy it. Make the night for him and just please him. Guaranteed to work.. GLI want to decorate my hotel room to surprise my bf,but he already surprised me?
get some sexy lingerie,wine, lube oils,and some 420 items. you will be enough

No comments:

Post a Comment